Woodforest National Bank is privately owned bank using state of art technology to offer wonderful banking services to its customers. It has more than 750 branches in Seventeen states spread across the United States. Bank tries to serve its customer in an efficient way whether it is personal banking, business banking or an investment.
Online Banking : The customers of Woodforest National Bank can enrol for online banking. Bank offers online banking for individual as well as business. Depending on type of your account with bank you can choose the online banking services to operate your account from anywhere and anytime. When you opt for online banking then you can make unlimited bill payment, check images, transfer your funds, view balance and receive statement information. If you wish to enjoy the online banking service then you will have to enrol for it.
Signing up process is quite easy. You can go through enrollment guide for online banking enrollment procedure and it will acquaint you with the processes involved in online registration. New Customer Signing up for Online Banking are required to have this information readily available which includes Account No., Primary ID Number, Mother's Maiden Name & Time & Date of last deposit made by you. You can download the enrolment instructions for signing up for online banking.
Steps for Online Banking Enrollment
- Visit the official Website of Woodforest National Bank Website - www.woodforest.com
- Click on the "Enrol" button on the left navigation bar.
- Now Click on the "Click Here to Sign Up" button to start the online banking registration.
- Read the Terms & Condition Carefully and Click on the "I Agree" button to proceed.
- Now Enter the Following information in the form :Enter your Account Number
- Select you ID from the Drop Down List
- Enter your ID Number
- Type Your Mother's Maiden Name
- Select the Date of Last Deposit from the Calendar
- Fill the Last Deposit Amount
- When you are done click on the Next button. Now you are required to choose the user name and password for carrying out the online banking transaction. Choose a strong alpha-numeric password. The length of password must be between 6 & 32 characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. After choosing the username and password click on the next button.
- Next Step involves setting up of Security Questions & Answers. If you have filled up the above information carefully you will see the enrollment confirmation message. Now you can choose the additional online services such as eStatement & Bill Payment. Click continue and follow the instructions for Bill Pay & eStatement enrollment.
Now you have successfully enrolled for Online Banking with Woodforest bank and use the online banking services to view you account balance, print the account statement, pay your bill and much more.
Woodforest National Bank Login : For accessing you account online and to make the financial transaction or view the account summary you are required to sign in to your account. For this you will need the username and passcode (password). Here you can set the default page to view i.e. Account Activity, Summary, Fund Transfer or Self Service when you login to your account.
Login (Sign in) URL : https://online.woodforest.com/wnb/
Mobile Banking : Mobile banking enables you to access your your account on the go. You can view your bank account statement, pay your bill and access other information while you are on the move. When you first time access the online banking service from your mobile device i.e. iPad, iPod, Android Phone or any other web enabled mobile device you will be required to register your device. You can download the Woodforest Mobile Apps from the iTune Store and register the mobile device for getting access to online service. You can read the First Time Login Instructions for enabling your mobile device to access the online banking service. Know more about Mobile banking by visiting the bank website.
Looking for more information about the Woodforest Bank's products and services. You can visit the official website of Bank for detailed instructions by visiting the relevant link for following services.
- ATM Branch Locator
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
Looking for the various services and products offered by Woodforest bank you can visit the above link. If you are looking for the career opportunity with bank then you can visit the career link given above. You can find the Branch or ATM Location using the Zip Code or address.
WoodForest Master Card Gift Card : Woodforest National Bank offers Master Card Gift Card which is a great gift one can give beloved and friends. These gift cards are available in different denomination and we can buy these gift card in a denomination from $25 - $500. These Gift Cards can be used for making purchase from a number of stores. These cards can be used for making purchase at all those stores which accepts Master Card Debit Card. It means you can use these Gift Cards for shopping on numerous stores. Thus these cards are great gifts and your one gift can buy the recipients more than one gift what they like and when they need. If you wants to gift your friend or relative with Woodforest National Bank Master Card Debit Card then you can call : 1-800-517-5168 or contact your nearest branch for further details and Woodforest Card processing information.
- Do you find this article useful?
- Do you prefer online banking over conventional banking?
- How Online Bill Pay save our time & resources?
- How to Protect Account from spammer?